FNNDSC Weekly Newsletter - Week 13
· August 25: 401 Park Meditation Virtual Event
▴August 25: Reflection Rounds
· September 1: Massachusetts State Primary Election
· September 2: Bi-weekly Lecture Series with Daniel Haehn
· September 9: BCH AI and Machine Learning Group Lightning Talk with Dr. Pienaar & Dr. Ou
▴ Research Announcements & News
▴ Funding Opportunities
· Discover Brigham: Call for Demos
· MEG lab members were recently published in Annals of Neurology. Read more here.
· The Fetal MRI team was recently published in Placenta. Read more here.
"Be true to yourself in finding what catches your interest. Don’t be discouraged if it doesn’t fall into a clear category."
- Dr. Ellen Grant along with other women scientists at Boston Children’s Hospital offer advice to girls about going into science in honor of International Day of Women and Girls in Science.
How have we adapted to work from home?
Although Dr. HyukJin Yun still continues to work from home, he shared this picture of his desk at Landmark that he missed during quarantine and now visits once a week.