FNNDSC Weekly Newsletter - Week 7
Updated: Aug 10, 2020
· July 15 at 6:00 PM: Destress with Virtual Evening Meditation, use password: meditate
· July 20: Synapse 5.7 is coming
· Week of July 20: FNNDSC Virtual Escape the Room - Don't forget to vote for which day this event will be held on here!
· July 22 at 10:00 AM: Bi-Weekly Lecture Series with Sheng He
· New Interactive CME Course formats
· Covid-19 Symptom Attestation Video
· Boston Children's Response to Covid-19
· Covid-19 Staff Resources & Staff Work Updates
· Covid-19 Research Guidance and Resources
For those who have returned to work (on a limited schedule) at Landmark or plan to in the future, have you noticed the Covid-19 safety signs?
In Landmark, at badge in before the elevators, you will find this sign explaining that you must check in on 7 East to receive your daily mask and complete your symptom attestation. The check in hours written on this sign are from 6:30 - 10:30 AM. If you enter after these hours, you must check in at the Hospital Main Lobby.
When taking the elevators to the 7th floor, please note that maximum 4 people are allowed in the elevator at a time. There are squares to stand in when you enter the elevator to promote social distancing.
Here is what the check in station looks like:
When gathering supplies to clean your desks from the supply room, please note that there is a maximum occupancy of 1 person at a time for this room. When finished cleaning your desk, please return supplies back to the supply shelf for others to use.
Wear your mask at all times while in the bathroom. Wash your hands with soap and water for 20 seconds.
· Please stay 6 feet apart when eating.
· Wear your masks when traveling in between buildings.
FNNDSC's Summer Virtual Escape the Room Event
Who is excited for the summer virtual social event this month? We will be working together in teams to escape the virtual Hackfiltration room. We will have one hour to solve puzzles, open locks, and find the keys to escape. Can we do it?
Here is our mission:
A sinister weapons manufacturer is building a device that threatens life as we know it. In the Hackfiltration irreverent cyber adventure from decades past, our teams of elite hackers have decided to fight back and eliminate the threat! Do we have what it takes to join the resistance and save the world before it's too late?
Don't forget to vote for which date you prefer to attend the event here.
How have we adapted to work from home?
Marina Solti walks around her neighborhood in her free time as a fun quarantine activity. Here she captures a little bit of natural beauty.
If you would like to share your work from home set up, fun quarantine activities, or pictures of your quarantine pet pals on the weekly newsletter series, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.